Pages

30 May 2010

[GALLERY] HGUC 086 Gundam Nu [Reborn]

My HGUC 086 Nu has finally been completed. Actually I got this done a week before my room finished it's renovation. You can say that this kit is a check point for me as I am going to stop Gunpla for a while. Reason being the upcoming World Cup and also going to some casual gaming in PS3. 

Personal opinion is that this kit is now ranked in the top 3 of my favourite now :) Cutting the crap out, now let's take a look at Dalong's version of Nu (OoB built). Here goes:-




And here is my version of Nu. If you refer to my previous post, then you will know that I rebuilt this kit and experimented spray painting with it. Addition to that is obviously the decals I got from Samuel Decal. The outcome is a kit which looks much cooler than some of the MG kits that I have !!! and yes, it's my first masterpiece for now but still flawed here and there :)

















Thanks for viewing :) Until next time !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails