Pages

20 January 2010

Download - Hobby Japan 2009

Please find the links to all the magazines that I have shared on my Blog so far. There are not scanned by me and ALL credits goes to the original scanners. I am merely re-distributing it in a different format i.e. PDF and hosted them on Mediafire.

I have embedded a link to the right side bar. Just click it and it will bring you to this post again.

Reason being PDF are less messy and CTRL+L gives a full screen view. Mediafire is free and allows the use of download accelerators like Flashget and is resumable.

Just click on magazine cover to link to download. Thanks for downloading :)

10 comments:

  1. just to warn that link for Hobby Japan number 8 is not working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for letting me know bro :) will fix it asap...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm...tried re-upload it but still comes up with the same error...will look into it again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. this link is working now.
    thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing these, great for my polaroid pmp700-4 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please re-upload all dead links...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Links for 4, 8, and 10 are missing. Thx. ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh so lost baby, 2,4,8,10 lost foreverrr (T___T)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails