Pages

25 May 2010

[WIP] HGUC RX-78-2 (30th Anniversary) Mod (REBORN)

Any of you guys still remember the mod project that I "tried" last year ? I was trying to re-color the HGUC RX-78-2 30th Anniversary. Nope ?? Here you go; this is the PROPOSED project and it ended in FAILURE. And now, after almost 1 year of experience in Gunpla, I took up the project again (with a new kit of course which I got from HWJapan some time ago here).




Notice something different in the pictures above and below ? I experiment using Tamiya's putty and removed the seam lines and apparently I was successful :) Just take a closer look :)


Gang of RX-78-2. I actually did a couple of kits concurrently. Very hectic hence I am taking a break for the time being...


Thanks for viewing and stay tune for more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails