Pages

19 July 2010

[GALLERY] MG 069 Gundam Wing ver.Ka WIP4

Alrites. Here is my completed Wing ver.Ka without decals. I am currently too lazy to decal any kit. Will save it for the next time round. And also ever since with my room renovated, I have been very lazy to pose my kit properly (with alot of action poses) for photos. Prefer the simple stand and shoot now.


Wing ver.KA with all weapons...


Extra ammunition...



Wing's most powerful beam rifle...


Frankly speaking, I still prefer this version over the ZERO and the recently release EARLY type...



Wing ver.Ka is small by itself but the wing span just magnifies its presence...








Thanks for viewing and stay tune for more :)

2 comments:

  1. i must get this so badly ><" sad i don't have enough cash T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi khaidir, you will get it soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails