Pages

08 June 2011

[SALE] MC Gundoom Nu & Hi-Nu

It has been a long long time since I posted anything (again).

Last week, my friends and I went to Miri. We went to get a massage after a long day of work and of course dinner :) Before going I remember seeing Syful's blog regarding the MC Gundoom kits so I dropped him a text asking exactly which shop its was. And yes, its there, still alot of Gundoom kit left. 

Here are some pictures. In fact, I got the MC Gundoom Nu. Pretty cool box art and the quality of the kit is pretty decent. Will post the photos up in later posts.




Thanks for viewing :)

9 comments:

  1. Does your place still have plenty of MC Hi Nu Gundoom model? Can I get your help to buy one of them for me? There's no way I'll found this model in my place. Or do you still have any of them left? I would love buy them from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im from sarawak, but currently i stay in shah alam

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...i can help you buy but you are in shah alam

    ReplyDelete
  4. You said it was in Miri right? Do you have someone, or a friend, in Miri that I could get help with? OR does the shop where you buy it sells online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do i send it to you ? its not worth it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for answering my question. Sorry to bother you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails