Pages

10 June 2011

[WIP] RG001 Gundam RX-78-2 WIP1

It has been some time since I have build any gundam kits. The last few posts, I was trying to sell off all the kits that I owned but in the end, I took this kit out and started snipping it off the runners. The RG range is awesome. Just taking all the runners out gives you the impression that you are actually building a MG, if not tougher. 



The unique of the RG range is the pre-built frame. The plastic is actually quite soft for the frame and most of the time, it gave me a feeling that I might break some parts. 


Simply too many runners...


The inner frame...


Snip, snip and snip...all into plastic ziplock first...


Thanks for viewing and stay tune for more :)

2 comments:

  1. back to gunpla ah, the runner might look a lot but it is actually easy to build.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...ya...i have finished it but did not do the decal yet...just on/off gunpla nowadays...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails