Pages

10 July 2011

[OTHERS] Gunpla Re-Arranged...Again

 NOTE:  These are scheduled post. I have already stopped this hobby of mine and selling off all my stuffs. Please see 1 or 2 posts before this. Thanks.

My collection has grown considerably, but not too much compare to some of us out there. Bu yeah, once in a while I do some re-shuffle of the kits. I have alot of RX-78-2 and its always nice to put them altogether (at least that is what I thought). And I also arrange my kits according to series unless space does not allow me to do so. 

Anyways, whatever it is, I just took the opportunity to take some picture of all these kits together. Here are some random pictures :)





















Thanks for viewing and stay tune for more :)

1 comment:

  1. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Over 160k men and women are losing weight with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to drop 2 lbs each night in their sleep.

    It is very simple and works with anybody.

    This is how you can do it yourself:

    1) Grab a glass and fill it half full

    2) Proceed to follow this amazing hack

    and become 2 lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails