Pages

29 June 2010

[GALLERY] HGUC RX-78-2 G30th Special Custom

I have actually completed this kit long time back and took the pictures. Just did not have the time to post them up. Really happy with what I have done with this kit. Wanted to give the G30th THE G30th look so I opted for the more elegant silver, black and gold combo. 

I also utilised left over water slide decals from the MG RX-78-2 OYW. The kit itself is relatively easy but to make it stand out is another story. Too many RX 78-2 out there.
 

Gold EFSF emblem was painted on and Gun metal grey were used for the weapons...


I have also used Tamiya putty to remove seam lines for the first time...



Note that the shield is actually metallic black with a mist of silver...




Thanks for viewing and hope that you guys like what I have done with RX-78-2 :) Till next time..

2 comments:

  1. G3 colour right? It really stands out from the other G30ths, keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey daymien :) thanks for the comments...notreally the g3 cos its not blue but something like it though...wanna link up ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails