Pages

16 December 2010

[OTHERS] iPhone's Infininy Blade

I am not too sure how many of you out there reading now are iPhone users and if so, not jailbroken theirs. Recently, I got this game which was release just a few weeks ago called the Infinity Blade. Normally I do not post such topic on my blog but this game has PS3esque graphics. Although the gameplay was not what I expected; I expected Final Fantasy like free-roaming-RPG. But it turns out to be as hack-and-slash-fruit-ninja type Action-RPG. Nonetheless, the graphics made it worthy to be in your iPhone/Touch/Pad. 

I bought it for USD5.99 (via Singapore store). Guys should give it a try. Here are some of the screenshots and also a HD trailer at the bottom from IGN YouTube review. 






Here is the video:-


Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I've read that the game is impossible to beat on the 1st run. One will need to challenge the last boss as the descendents of the initial main character, with upgrades carried over previously. Is that true?

    Sounds pretty interesting and doing away with the virtual keypad is a refreshing change from the usual fighting games. I had a hard time using these virtual D-pads on the Gundam Fighting Spirits when trying to chain my combos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...i bought the game but now its just another app on my phone...sigh...no time to fully dedicated on one game..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails