Pages

23 May 2010

[OTHERS] New Crib :D

Hey guys...this is what I have been up to. Just got the room renovated. Spent a hell lot on renovation, furniture and gadgets...lol...I will be stopping Gunpla for a while. Just wanna direct my attention to some other stuffs for the time being. 


The PS3 my friend, Monkey-001 bought recently will certainly be a good distraction :) and the coming World Cup in June deserves some attention :D So ya :) a break I guess...


This is the IKEA Detolf glass cabinet that most hobbyist use to display their collection. So here is mine. Notice that my friend's HGUC Pyscho and HGUC Unicorn is here too. They are completed but I have yet the time to take pictures of them.

Apart from that, you will also see the HGUC RX-78-2 Custom and my completed HGUC Gundam Nu. All done but I do not have the time to take more pictures. What you all cannot see is my completed RWIP of MG RX-78-2 OYW and RWIP Acguy.




I kept the Revoltech in the last level. Still have some Gunpla kits in box.


Thanks for viewing. Stay tune for more. However, the next post will probably be next month.

2 comments:

  1. That is a nice setup you got there! Pure entertainment bliss. Do tell me how you manage to get a Detolf! I wanted one but cannot delivery from KL to Miri due to the fragile glass and large bulk. Do let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks...hmmm, you can try starhome in brunei but i bet it will cost alot..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails