Pages

01 May 2010

[GET] DeviantArt Tees @ 25% Discount

It's that time again, small break from Gunpla once again. I have a DeviantArt account which I do not check too often nowadays. A week ago, I went in and clean things up and saw this promotion. Their tees were at 25% discount. Browse through them and it was pretty cool so I got myself 3 tees. 
The total cost was about USD62 with FEDEX delivery service :) I got them in 3 days right to my doorstep without going through the post office.

Here's the package. It has been some time since I last received such package:-

 


The 3 tees, Black is never wrong guys...



Samurai

Diablo Mysterioso

Geometric

All these tees are work of Deviants so I guess it will be fairly unique in Brunei...

By the way, the sale is over but there is nothing to stop you guys from browsing through their stuffs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails