Pages

24 November 2009

[FEATURE] Dalong's Gallery 2 (Part 1 of 2)

It's not mine guys. It's Dalong.net gallery in Korea !!! I saw this the other day and I feel that I must post it on my blog. This/These guy/guys are really COLLECTOR. I am not really going to say much. I tried filtering the photos for you guys but I feel that all these photos must be seen !!!

Sorry to say that I do not have too much info on Dalong.net but "heard" from my friend that it's a father and son collection. They are pretty much the fastest and most detail Gunpla reviewer I have seen plus their website is easy to navigate with good database.

Here goes the first part of this post. If you guys cannot wait, just head to their website and look at all the pictures if you haven't already !!!

All pictures from Dalong.net. And Two thumbs up for the awesome review/collection.


Thanks for viewing once again and will post the 2nd part shortly to make it complete....

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails