Pages

05 January 2010

HLJ Free Shipping (Dec 2009) Purchase [Part 1]

Did anyone of you purchased anything from the recent HLJ free shipping sales ? I did :D. I bought a couple of goodies from them. This time's promotion is different as you have to get one of their "promotion products" to be entitled for the free shipping. Incidentally, they were offering the GFF #0035 Gundam Shin Musha at 50% discount !!! It was 4800yen/B$74.00 and brought down to 2400yen/B$37.00. All their stocks were gone in a flash and I was the few lucky ones who got it.

In you guys want to have a look at the review of this figure, please take a look at David John's previous posting here. One hell of a figure I must say. I was considering getting the MG kit but I can live with just the GFF :D.


Thanks for viewing. More pictures of other goodies soon from HLJ soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails