Pages

31 January 2010

Transformer Alternity - Cliff - Suzuki Swift [Part 2]

Went to my friend's place to get the manual scanned. I never did manage to find a scan of this online, so hopefully I am the first to do so...haha...Anyways, the transforming sequence for the Swift Cliff is pretty straight forward but tough to begin with due to the tight joints. That's a sign of good quality.

Here are the scans of the manual. There are in Japanese though.

I tried transforming it without using the manual though but took me too much time. And I got too lazy to read the manual so I just head over to youtube for a video of the transformation. Looks simple in the video probably because the joints are getting loose from the transformation over time.

Here is the video of the transformation. Good one with a comparison to other Alternites :)



But then again, videos are cool but I still prefer pictures for blogs. Here goes; my version of stills transformation :) Would say cooler than a video...haha...enjoy !



Thanks for viewing and look forward to my next post; Cliff in Action !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails