Pages

31 December 2009

[GALLERY] Some of My Collection of 2009 :)

This is a scheduled post :) I am currently in KK now. Probably shopping for some working shirts and pants...and also nonetheless some toys which are not available in Brunei :).

I find that I had never put all my gunplas together for a photoshoot. Reason being "studio" is only 0.5m x 0.5m; not too much of space to cater all of them (as if I have alot).

Anyways, here's my gunplas. Top 2, my favourite MGs of all time; RX-78-2 eldest of the generation and Exia youngest of the generation. Just look at how much difference the design has changed over the 3 decade !!

Both to me are gorgeous; in a mechanical sense :D


And here are my 1/144s. Right from the gigantic Nu, cool Kampfer and ultra-flexi Exia :)


And there is the cheap Kerberos from SG, first-painted Gunpla CaoCao and first online purchase from HLJ RX-78-2 :D


Frankly speaking, I do keep track of how much I have spend on model kits and not proud to say that I have spend quite alot ||| BUT I am sure there are people out there who is doing way "BETTER" than me....lol !!! You know who you are !!! :D

Once again, wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

1 comment:

  1. the car of travel related assure you must be follow on :-The Over Sized Equipment Shipping company the majority some very vital by the side of key item or obsession with the main purpose will be necessary heavy equipment transport company in our point of time is very regular by reliable rv transport company the side of this where we are so much some very vital by the side of key by the side of gives the new rv transport value.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails