Pages

09 March 2010

Lots of Speed or Shit !!??

I do not want to sound like a whining bitch and whine about small stuffs. But this has become unbearable. I did not want to even post this. And I do not believe that I am the only experiencing this kind of internet service.

I have not used other internet service like OMNI, Go!Broadband etc etc but I wanted to put my thoughts and express them using the following sentences.

There was e-speed then there is e-speed2. What it really is, is that e-speed is analogous to e-shit. You get shitty connection and get shit out of your mind. Then comes e-shit2.

No no !! You DON'T GET TWICE the shit but what you will get is the following equation !!!

Sorry for being pissed.

3 comments:

  1. LOL so true bro... SO VERY true!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well at the end of the day theres a lot of shit to be cleaned hahahaha.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails