Pages

21 October 2009

[GALLERY] MG 123 Exia...Beam Sabers [Part 1]

My favourite part post building a kit is posing them with some cool stance !! I guess it's the same for all of us :) Frankly speaking, a kit is better to post with when they are weaponless. I had more fun with Exia when it has nothing in his hands. Luckily enough there is no back pack for Exia to hinder posing. Not like some kits; lol....my Nu...

Anyways, one of my favourite attribute of Exia is that it look fast and nimble. I always like the "prepare" for battle stance. I did it for RX-78-2 as well, starting with drawing out their beam sabers...


Then, getting ready to hack and slash his enemy...lol...I better not caption the pictures or else it will be spoilt...

Sword Stance 1


Sword Stance 2


Sword Stance 3


Thanks for viewing. More pictures coming soon. And also while these photos are up, I have done another mod to Exia. Will be rolling it out soon enough :)

Notice that I have also applied my own watermark :D Didn't there were programs that to batch watermarkings...lol...makes my job much more easier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails