Pages

06 April 2010

HGUC 101 Gundam Unicorn Part 1

Yet again, I have finished another HGUC kit. Bought this kit at HWJapan awhile ago. My friend bought the Destroy mode and so I just got the Unicorn mode (plus I already have the MG in the box).

Like the simplicity of this kit. Lookwise that is. But assembling it took quite some time compared to other HGUC kits. You will really understand when you try it out. Very satisfied with the outlook of this kit but articulation it is nothing out of ordinary. And one word describes it all; crappy. But still tolerable :)


If I am not mistaken, this is the first kit I build that comes with two open hands. Cool~~

I just cut of the nub on the fin and did some sharpening but not too much.


The leg may look simple here but it took quite a number of parts to be put together !!


Bandai is really stingy on stickers nowadays, the only one this kit comes with is the eyes and bazooka scope !!!


A simple size comparison to the smallest kit I have..


By the time this post is up, I should have finished the shield and weapons :) Stay tune for more pictures and thanks for viewing.

3 comments:

  1. Looks really nice and my.. You certainly did all the panel lines xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..did all the panel lines with grey marker...wanted to leave it all white but its too bland |||

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently picked one of these up in a little Japanese shop for my son and I to do together. It's our first foray into models and I am hoping it goes well. The instructions are intense, being all in Japanese, we're just hoping to work out as we go along what we're supposed to do. The pictures certainly look clear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails