Pages

26 April 2010

[TOOLS] SamuelDecal, TatsuHobby, V2HobbyWorld - Decals !!!

I never thought that I would one day buy this decals just to detail my model kits. And I have always been satisfied with a panel lined and some painted kit. Now, building gunpla has gone to a whole new level for me as I have started spray painting, water decal-ing and maybe soon, top coating. 

Anyways, these are the water decals I got from various shops online recently. There have not arrive yet (at time of writing this post). I am sure that you can decipher which kits these decals are for.

The e-shops that I bought from are listed below:-

Here are the pictures that I have got from their websites. Too lazy to differentiate which decals are from which shops. I think it will be nice for you guys to browse through all of the decals yourself :) 

HGUC 1/144 Hi-Nu

HGUC 1/144 Studio Reckless
HGUC 1/144 Psycho Gundam Version 1
HGUC 1/144 Pscho Gundam Murasame Lab

HGUC 1/144 Zeta Gundam
HGUC 1/144 Gundam Unicorn ver.Ka & OVA
MG 1/100 Gundam RX-78-2 O.Y.W
HG00 1/144 Gundam Exia
HG00 1/144 O Gundam
HG00 1/144 00 Raiser
Thanks for viewing and stay tune for more updates.

1 comment:

  1. Although never tried either 2 shops mentioned (V2 & Sam's), but getting the average quality from Hobbies Corner(MY) also another option though.

    Average mean like Sam's..not etched, just prints.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails